Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Morphology

So I had this dream that started out as almost ghost story. It's hard to fill in all the details but basically it was me and a friend in this abandoned building looking across at another abandoned building. Between the buildings was this Wild Kingdom like jungle park where animals roamed free. So my friend and I were scouting out if there was indeed a ghost in the adjascent building and I saw some lights go on and waited for someone to appear. When we thought that ghost or person was coming out of the building we went down ourselves. The building we were in was also abandoned so as we made our way down there were these really dark, really creepy hallways that we would run across. I would be 1st and would always look back to make sure my friend was keeping up as we passed through doorway after doorway. When we made it out the story kind of switched gears. we walked across the grassy field and remember this area was running wild with animals, including crocs that slipped in and out of the swaps that surrounded us. At this point my friend turned into this woman that I seemed to have known for awhile but I can't remember her face. But this woman was geared with backpacks full of survival equipment. Back to the ghost part, I went out looking for this ghost but only found this white piece of netting that was apparently cut from a massive spider web. For whatever reason I was convinced that this was a gift from the ghost, only the ghost changed to a monkey-woman... to be continued.

No comments:

SKYguy76 Current Tweet