Wednesday, December 09, 2009
Morphology cont'd
Fell asleep while recounting my dream. Luckily I still remember most of it. So I left it at monkey-woman. Well I just kept going on and on at how amazing it was that this monkey-woman gifted the big spider web net for us. The lady friend I was with was throughly unimpressed and insisted that t was getting late and that we head back to our car. Now I mentioned that there were swamps and croc all over the place so I wasn't in a rush to tread through all that. But the lady friend was perpared as she pulled out a flashlight from her backpack and headed out into the darkness. Someways down the walk we encountered a gathering of the monkey people. These were basically people that talked and moved like a normal homosapien but had hair all over and had the facial features of a monkey. So I asked around for the girl monkey that left us the spider web and when and when I found her I thanked her. For some reason I was so ecstatic to meet her but my lady friend dragged me away. At one point. think my lady friend got injured and she pulled a 1st aid kit from her backpack. She had quite the elaborate setup and I remember how her backpack fit together. All said and done we got back to our car and it was missing. Apparently one of us parked th car right in front of someone's driveway. After that there was some waking arounthe neighborhood but I basically woke up from the dream after hearing the baby cry. I guess in hind sight it wasn'r the most exciting dream but I thought it was a quirky mix of all kinds of crazy unrelated visuals. Actually I hav no idea why I titled this entry Morphology - I guess it just sounded cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment