Wednesday, July 11, 2018

So I upgraded to Super-Sport at 24 Hr Fitness which means bigger pools, nicer facilities, showers with doors. I usually take my gym showers with my swim pants on (& sandals) but since there was a door I decided to go butt nekked as showering is intended and slung my pants & towel over the awkwardly tall door itself. When I was done I had to reached up on my toes to grab my towel & slipped into the door, falling through it. I jumped forward so I wouldn't slip and landed in almost a half-squat with my ding-dong swinging around right when this tall White guy was just coming into the showers. His eyes went wide like a gorilla was charging him. I started laughing as if I had pranked him & just slowly went back into the shower promptly closing the door. Yeah, that was embarrassing. #skyguy76ig


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Jfy8CF #instagram

No comments:

SKYguy76 Current Tweet